GREASY, HEFTY, ELTON JOHN………Another Pedophile, KILLER!

SADDLEBACK CHURCH – FAT, RICK WARREN, UGLY, KAY WARREN, and RICHARD ZONA JR.
June 2, 2021
LITTLE MONSTERS CAN CREATE BIG EVIL. ANTHONY FAUCI – BABY HYBRIDS
June 5, 2021

GREASY, HEFTY, ELTON JOHN………Another Pedophile, KILLER!

OMG….YESTERDAYS BLOG….RESEARCHING RICK WARREN, affiliated with my ex abusive husband, RICHARD ZONA JR (THE KEVIN BACON OF WORLDWIDE CRIMINAL SCUM)…….

Who would have thought my ex’s BROMANCE, LOVE FEST, with Saddleback Church’s Rick Warren would lead me to RICK WARREN AND ELTON JOHN holding hands…..and spouting from their two fat, greasy bodies, “WHAT THEIR KISS TOGETHER WOULD SEND OUT TO THE WORLD.’

PUKE, VOMIT, PUKE, VOMIT……

AT A SENATE HEARING, FOLKS…A U.S. SENATE HEARING……… WAKE UP WORLD!

~ At a Senate hearing on Wednesday on funding global health programs, including those to fight HIV/AIDS, pop icon Sir Elton John and celebrity Pastor Rick Warren joined hands and smiled as the cameras clicked and a packed crowd in the room looked on.

After taking their seats at the witness table, the pair laughed and smiled as they held hands, with Warren saying “Amen” and cautioning John that if they kissed it would be “the kiss heard ‘round the world.”

DELUSIONAL….BOTH OF THEM….EGOTISTIC, GLUTTONS……SATANIC, WHORIFYING, MEN…..I GOTTA POST THIS PICTURE AGAIN…..

All they needed was GAY, BATHOUSE, FAUCI (past blog) and my ex abusive husband, RICHARD ZONA JR, in that pic above….GOODNESS…it could have been a SODOMITE, SATANIC, FIESTA!

(THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ARREST PICTURE TO ME….ALL RUGS REMOVED!:)

Wishful thinking as the news is GAY, BATHOUSE, FAUCI is on the RUNNNNNNN…….(THE MILITARY WILL FIND HIM)

So of course, after RICK WARREN IN HIS SATANIC SADDLEBACK CHURCH…I could not STOP MYSELF FROM RESEARCHING ELTON JOHN…..

WHAT A FRAUD…HIS SATANIC PARTNER, BERNIE TAUPIN wrote ALL HIS DEVIL LACED SONGS….

BUT, WHAT ELSE DID I FIND?

~ Elton John and the paedophile connection

What do we really know about national treasure Elton John?
At first glance he appears to be no more than a song-writing, wig-wearing, fat, short-arsed, gaylord who loves having hissy-fits and adopting little boys..
Look a little closer though, and an altogether more disturbing picture emerges.
Does Elton John have anything to tell us about VIP child-abuse rings operating in this country?
In 1989, the Sun published a story alleging that he had a taste for young rent boys.
They also claimed he demanded that any boys found for him should be drugged with vast amounts of coke before being brought to his bed. ~
” Elton had a powdered wig ball at a rented estate in the South of France a few years back mimicking Louis IV and with all his cakeboy pals.

… and they had adolescent scantily clad adolescent boys as footmen for the festivities.”

” I heard an unpleasant rumor about Elton John, in which he
supposedly buggered a rent boy to death in Brazil, and was then able to
cover the whole thing up by bribing officials. The source of the story was
a friend-of-a-friend (of course!) who works in broadcasting.”

HMMMM…THAT”S WHAT ADAM SCHIFF DID AT THE STANDARD HOTEL! (PAST BLOG)

~ Like so many artists who have sold their souls for rock and roll, Elton John has been immersed in Satanism. In fact Bernie Taupin, who has lived with Elton John and written most of his lyrics, stated that Elton John’s “home is laden with trinkets and books relating to Satanism and witchcraft”. Taupin, like Elton John with whom he collaborates, is also into Satanism. Taupin admits that he decorates his walls with “satanic art” and has further declared, “the occult fascinates me”. Many artists like Elton John and Bernie Taupin recognize the devil’s hand in their success and realize that their fans do not have a clue that much of their inspiration is the result of demonic beings that use them as puppets to deceive the public. Elton John has admitted that he is deceiving his fans, “Its all a big con,” and adds, “But as long as the public laps it up, I’m quite happy to go on giving it to them. ~

~ Fiona Barnett Tells Her Ritual Abuse, Victim Story – Names Names: Billy Graham, Richard Nixon, Antony Kidman, Nicole Kidman, Elton John, Disneyland • “Bohemian Grove is just a big, pedophile, Satanic ritual abuse orgy” • “Most of the victims are dead. They were either murdered, or they committed suicide, were suicided — or they are inmates at mental institutions” ~

I LOVE MUSIC…..I LOVE TO DANCE….BUT MUCH OF IT HAS BEEN RUINED FOR ME, FOREVER….

THE WORLD LOOKS DIFFERENT NOW…..

1. BETTY says:

NOW….WHEN I SAW THAT PIC OF THEM ON THE PREVIOUS POST ……THE SAME THOUGHT CAME TO MIND…..ABOUT THAT ..
    PEEEE..AN…..O……..MAN..!!!

I GREW UP LISTENING TO HIS SPEW….ACTUALLY WENT TO A CONCERT OF HIS HERE IN ONTARIO …A FEW YEARS BACK…..AND WONDERED….HOW THE HECK HE DID THAT WHOLE SHOW….WITHOUT A BREAK..EVEN WHILE THE OTHER BAND….MEMBERS……TOOK ONE….OLE …ELTON ..KEPT ON A JAGGIN..RIGHT THROUGH TO THE END…………….QUITE AN……….ENTER…….TAINER ///I WOULD SAY….

GROSSES ME OUT NOW TO THINK ..I…GOT SUCKED IN TO THINKING THAT WAS ALL …SUCH A…COOL ..THING TO DO…GO …APPLAUD..THAT …SCRAPHEAP,,,OF SHIT…LIKE MICKY….THE ….GAGG..ER…….JAGG….ER…!!!

WELL…WHEN ILOOKED AT THAT PIC…..OF THEM 2…BIGASSES….SITTIN THERE…..HOLDIN HANDS….AND …..WITH THERE …BIG…GAPING ..YAPS …WIDE OPEN AND THEIR …EYEBALLS….BULGING….WITH …GLEE……..IT …JUST ..TELLS ME ..THAT ..KNOWIN WHAT WE KNOW….CLEARLY SHOWS…THEY..MUSTA HAD A …ON…A …COAT…OF…..CHROME !!!….BEFORE…COMING ….O..U..T….TOGETHER !!!

OLR ..ELTON..LOOKS LIKE IT IS SHOWIN SIGNS OF……WITH….DRAWL……………..ADRENALINE..LEVELS.MUST BE ,,W..A..Y…..DOOOOOOWN………WELL…AT..LEAST HE BE GETTIN USED TO….HANGIN

PERHAPS A …LITTLE…LOOK …INTO.HIS ….FURNISH…….INGS…….TO …SEE…IF THERE MAY BE A…..CONN……ECTION

ME THINKS…MUCH …..D……..EVIL…..COULD BE ..BROUGHT TO LIGHT….BY THAT…CANDLE…….AND ..THE WIND !!!

The picture was DISGUSTING of Rick Warren/Saddleback Church and Elton John. I had to post it again…it needs SEEN! Please share, share, share…..and yes I agree a couple of adrenochrome, junkies, and d**K sucking MONSTERS! The WORST is my son says “HIS FATHER IS HIS BEST FRIEND.” A Dad that would bring this EVIL into his children’s lives and ERASE A GOOD MOM, FULL OF LOVE. But it didn’t just happen to me….I had a reader tell me yesterday she lost her daughter to the dark side. This WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MY LIFE! Or anyone’s LIFE…not just mine!

2. BETTY says:

THE…LATEST ..IN …FIX….ATION ……TECHNOLOGY………HIDDEN..FOR ..CENTURIES PAST…………….
    …………………….THE …..HEMP……..GANG………HANG……….DOPES ON …….A……..ROPE……………STUFF..IS ..STRONGER…THAN …FICTION !!!

GIT..MO……………… USE….OUTTA…THE SAME…OLE..NOOSE……EVERYBODY…CUT….EVERYBODY CUT……EVRYBODY…CUT….THE NOOSE !

ITZ……….THAT …STRONG !………GONG !!

Disgusting, greasy, gluttonous, tacky, sweaty, child killer, evil, satanic, mess……FRAUD TOO!

• BETTY says:

WE…KEEP GOIN !!!! ..TILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM…..IS …GONE !

YES WE DO!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY….BETTY!

• BETTY says:

OH YES…HAPPY FRIDAY INDEED…AND ..BACK TO YOU TRACY..
            JUST FINISHED A DAY IN THE ORGANIC VEGGIE GARDENS …AND WENT TO THE BEACH WITH MY PUP,,,TO GET MY FEET IN THAT SAND AND..LISTEN TO THE WAVES ..ROLL…..DID YOU KNOW THAT …THERE IS A RYTHM IN THEM…..THAT WORKS ALONG WITH US TO TAKE AWAY STRESS…AND GROUNDING YOUR FEET FOR AT LEAST 15 MIN. A DAY …JUST TAKE OFF OUR SHOES AND PUT THEM FEET ON THE GROUND….ITS HOW WE WERE CREATED TO BE…..I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS A BIT WONKY…CAUSE I WAS ALWAYS A BIT SKEPTICAL….BUT ….IT REALLY DOES WORK………….ITS BUILT IN ..NATURAL..TO NATURE ……FOR OUR BENEFIT…
            THINKIN THAT ..THE …GROUND ..MAY ….A….PEER…..DIFFERENT …TO ….SOME ..THO….SUCKS..TO BE THEM !
            I AM TAKIN ALL I CAN GET ….OF THE BEAUTY..ALL AROUND …BIG HUG TO YA GIRL…AND KEEP SMILIN !!!

Nice day…for you! Nice day for me! ALL SOUNDS HEAVENLY……YOU HAVE IT ALL GOING ON! 🙂

3. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Whatever the worse horrors are that you can imagine in your brain, its way worse!

Keep Pushing Tracy, Your On 🔥!

God Wins!

4. Maggie says:

Wow! Those two are GROSS! Again, thank you for your Courage and blog! I can not watch films or listen to hardly any music either. But that is probably a good thing because I’m meditating and reading more! Thanks again!♥️

So true….I have learned more the last four years than I have my entire life….I have no interest in watching satanic filled movies, or all the symbolism associated with their mocking abusing, raping, and murdering children. Thank you for the kind words and for visiting my blog!

5. Jeffy says:

Buy the truth and sell it not. Thanks again.

I have contacted you a couple of times and haven t heard back. Could you recheck your inbox?

6. JohnC says:

🙂
    Youre an inspiration for many, Tracy. Dude looks like he’s about to cry. Waaaa… Losers have no conscience about the atrocities they do. I like Bettys idea about the hemp rope. Haha. Save the brass hang their ass. L

7. Elaine says:

Just found you, and loving the info you bring to light. Throwing out my Purpose Driven Life book by creep Warren. Never could finish it and now I know why! Thanks for helping people wake up.

Thank you so much. After my journey through HELL, telling the TRUTH is the only way I see, to save others from their EVIL!

• BETTY says:

THE WORD…….DRIVEN……..IS A ..CUE ..IN THAT ..CESS..POOL…GAME….
      THE GOD THAT LOVES ME….DOES NOT ..DRIVE..ME …..HE ..LOVES AND LEADS ..GLAD YOU ARE SEEING THROUGH …IT ALL

8. Paul Coman says:

I couldn’t agree more with everything you said. Keep shining, I adore your articles. I have a good feeling that this will be over soon. I will send you a bottle of the best wine from our valley once we win! Let’s keep fighting!

9. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Yes, once we Dismantle the Alien Machinery that is Siphoning the Life Force out of Mother and all of her Amazing Species, We have to rebuild, we start out with Sustainable Communities and move on to the Building of OUR LIGHT CIVILIZATION, BOOM!

God Wins!

I like that! I AM READY TO REBUILD! I had to rebuild my life, before, after fighting EVIL, and DOMESTIC ABUSE. I looked at everyday as an adventure!

10. Michael C says:

As long as the masses clamor to escape their reality through entertainment, keep lapping up the poisoned dog food, these demons will keep filling their bowls. Thank you God for instilling in my wife and I the conviction to raise our boys minus the devil’s main avenues of corruption, tv PROGRAMMING, pop culture, and marxist indoctrination. If you have young children, tie your tv to the back of your car and drag it around the block. Homeschool them. Don’t let the media or marxists feed them their reality. The reality they portray is miserable and hopeless, and designed to trap people in a cycle of feeding on their garbage to escape it.

I am so happy you are fighting EVIL by protecting those you LOVE. I failed at that because at the time I did not believe EVIL COULD BE SO EVIL. I felt it….I lived it…….but I couldn’t BELIEVE IT! THE BANALITY OF EVIL….Thank you for visiting my blog. YOUR VOICE IS SO IMPORTANT.