DEAD! PEDOPHILE! MONSTER! JOHN PODESTA IS DEAD! EXECUTED!

BOOM! DISNEYLAND TUNNELS! PEDOPHILES GALORE….
June 1, 2021
SADDLEBACK CHURCH – FAT, RICK WARREN, UGLY, KAY WARREN, and RICHARD ZONA JR.
June 2, 2021

DEAD! PEDOPHILE! MONSTER! JOHN PODESTA IS DEAD! EXECUTED!

GONZO! DEAD……SHOT BY A FIRING SQUAD…..JOHN PODESTA

How do you like them apples, [email protected]!?

And guess what, MASSACHUSETTS INTIMITATOR, OF A GOOD WOMAN (ME)…….. IP:2601:19b:4501:5e70:d07f:e063:2fbb:ac83

Who, would send a woman, A FAKE EMAIL OF A SERIAL KILLER, [email protected], but a fellow SICKO!?

WAS THIS SICKO TRYING TO SCARE ME? SILENCE ME? DEGRADE ME? INTIMITATE ME?

I AM SHARING THE NEWS WITH ALL MY READERS! WITH THE WORLD, BECAUSE, I CAN! 🙂

MY BLOG HAS SURVIVED THE WORLD’S, WORST. EVIL……FOR A REASON! THIS I KNOW!

I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE PSYCHO, PEDOPHILE, SICKO, MONSTER, WHOM BEATS CHILDREN, IN SHOWERS, IS DEAD, JOHN PODESTA IS DEAD……

GOD WINS! GOOD WINS!!!!!

(Yeah….I remember when lawyers from Arkansas CAME AFTER ME……for telling the TRUTH………ABOUT JOHN PAUL DEJORIA and his Arkansas GANG AND FELONS…..connected to the CLINTONS!

CONSPIRED WITH MY EX ABUSIVE HUSBAND, RICHARD ZONA JR., gut wrenching, to KNOW MY EX ABUSIVE HUSBAND WOULD BE INVOLVED WITH SUCH EVIL……

It was not FUN…..

~ Traitor. Murderer. Pedophile. Luciferian. Clinton co-conspirator. John Podesta was the embodiment of evil—“was” being the operative word. On Tuesday morning at precisely 8:00 a.m. GITMO time, a military firing squad composed of Marine volunteers gave Podesta a 6-gun salute—center mass.

Two hours earlier, military police had awoken Podesta and asked whether he wanted a final meal. A tearful and trembling Podesta reportedly refused a last repast, saying he had no appetite while whining about how Donald J. Trump and the U.S. military had convicted an innocent man.

Shackled at the wrists and ankles, Podesta was placed in a Humvee and driven to a clearing a kilometer southeast of Marine Hill, home to the fictional Lt. Col. Nathan R. Jessup in the film A Few Good Men.

The clearing was featureless except for freshly trimmed grass and a cement wall that measured 6’x6x2’. A small group of both military and civilian onlookers watched as two MPs removed Podesta from the Humvee and escorted him to the cement barricade, demanding he stand motionless before it.

The most recognizable attendees were Rear Adm. Crandall, who prosecuted the military’s case against Podesta, and, surprisingly, Marine Corps General David H. Berger, who recently assumed the role of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff after unseating Gen. Mark A. Milley, who now stands accused of treason.

Six marines, rifles at their side, faced the barricade—and Podesta–at 20 yards.

“If the condemned has any last words, or wants Last Rites, now’s the time,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

“I don’t want to die. I didn’t do anything. This is an aberrant violation of due process. I don’t want to die alone like this,” Podesta said.

General Berger spoke up: “You needn’t worry about dying alone. Hillary’s waiting for you, wherever you’re headed, and we’ll be sending plenty more company your way.”

Asked whether he wished to be blindfolded, Podesta said, “Does it matter?”

Rear Adm. Crandall addressed the firing squad: “When I give the command to fire, you’re to fire your rifles simultaneously, center mass. The magazines on your rifles hold only one round each. You will chamber that round on the ‘ready’ command. One cartridge holds a blank. If any of you soldiers feel guilty afterward, just convince yourself that it was your rifle that fired the blank. Remember, you volunteered for this duty.”

He gave the ‘ready’ command, and the Marines raised their rifles and chambered their single round of ammunition.

“Aim,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.

The Marines drew a bead on Podesta’s chest.

Podesta called out to God.

“Fire!” Rear Adm. Crandall ordered.

At once the six Marines discharged their weapons, and Podesta’s perforated body slumped forward and collapsed to the ground. A physician present felt for a pulse and placed a stethoscope to Podesta’s blood-stained chest, then declared him dead. Michael Baxter ~

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOUNG BOY, ALL ALONE, SCREAMING IN THE SHOWER, BEING TORTURED BY JOHN PODESTA….

YOU CAN NOT UNHEAR IT……

1. Jeffy says:

Loving your blog. Keep up the good work.

2. Sharron M. says:

I just came upon your blog last week…how i can’t recall. You are a Goddess (woman) warrior. I am riveted and salute your unshakable fortitude! May all the louts be routed out!!!

I am so HAPPY you found my blog! Thank you very much….I am very grateful for your words. For many, many, years I heard “crazy” and a whole lot worse. Sending L O V E to you…….:)

3. Mastertater says:

The best part is the general saying “we’ll be sending plenty more company your way.”
    I certainly hope they eventually put all these executions on pay per view or at least show them to all the traitors in our government to make them shake in their boots. Judgement day is coming mother f__ers! Hallelujah.

4. Rae says:

That does NOT look like General Berger… just google the bloke…. no mention of his “new” post.. more hopium? Sources for this fantasy?

5. Maggie says:

Thank you for your blog and courage!! I hope your source(s) are telling you the Truth.🙏 I want this to be True!! I pray for All the Children who were abused, tortured and murdered. Seems Podesta got off easy!

Believe…the TRUTH is everywhere. As long as his EVIL has left the planet THE WORLD IS MUCH BETTER OFF! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. LOVE TO YOU!

6. JonBenét Kperry says:

You have a heck of an imagination I’ll give you that.
    I can assure you that my Uncle John is still alive and well

Linden, New Jersey…… IP:2600:1001:b02d:822:999b:603f:c5c4:6d7e……I hate to inform you but if your JONBENET…your not alive either.
      If you were capable to comprehend the written word…you would see someone else was credited with the TRUTH/STORY. However I KNOW IT IS TRUE…..I’ve lived this journey, have done my research and fortunately, live in GOODNESS AND TRUTH. You on the other hand……I suppose want, JOHN PODESTA, ALIVE so he can torture children in showers? Molest them? Murder them? And eat them? Your email alone suggests your a SICK FUCK….

• JonBenét Kperry says:

Lol JonBenet is still alive. It’s Katy Perry. LOOK IT UP and MAYBE YOU CAN BE FREE
        I CAN TALK LIKE THIS TOO

Oh….I have heard that….but yet…other possibilities exist. I only post news, WHEN I KNOW! I lean towards. after research, Mom and Dad being SATANISTS considering his line of work and ties to the CIA, a daughter, before, that accused him of sexual abuse, and then died in a car crash…..other wording, previously, for SATANIC RITUAL DEATH AND SACRIFICE. And MOM being a beauty pageant, former sex slave, MK Ultra puppet. But since I have too many possibilities with little proof on all…. I haven’t called it. I AM FREE…….MY BEING FREE COMES AT NO ADVICE FROM YOU! Thank you….

P.S. Not ONLY AM I FREE….BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS INTACT!

7. Liz says:

I am pleased to learn this happened. I most ask what’s your source of information, is it reliable? Why is no one talking about this. How come is not in any news. I know the censor is real but not even in the conservative media outlets u find this information. I just wanna make sure I am hearing the truth!

LIZ…You have not heard the TRUTH from the MSM NEWS, EVER… You need to change that mind hold they have on you. It is being reported from many independent avenues. And besides getting drops in my blog…..and other sources…I fact check and fact check. You should too! Much of my blog is my own research…..and my own personal journey. Unfortunately. If you fact check me….YOU WILL FEEL VERY PLEASED…:) The news do not want you to think we are WINNING! Sometimes information is dropped and it disappears in minutes.

• JohnC says:

Last sentence. -> exactly. Tough girl. Many don’t even know mk-ultra mockingbird cia ops even exist, if they do, many of those don’t realize the depth of said ops. its so nice to see these losers getting what they had coming.

I am actually ladylike, but STRONG, as this EVIL has come at me a multitude of times…….YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHO IS ON A LEVEL OF EVIL AND LOWER LEVEL CONSIOUSNESS WITH SOME OF THESE EMAILS TO ME. I appreciate you and your well informed input. GRATEFUL!

• JohnC says:

I meant “mentally ” tough. Haha. Thank you. 🙂

LOL! When you have had a GROUP OF EVIL MEN AFTER YOU FOR YEARS…A different level kicks in. BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE MY FEMININITY….:)
            LOVE TO YOU….XOXOXOXO

8. Mary+Laffrey says:

Love this new information finally hearing that John podesta is gone to hell. And the information about the one volunteer that would have a blank in their magazine is very cool too to know that they kind of have an out in their head if they need it or want it.
    great great material, I’m so glad Michael Baxter is sharing with you and you are then sharing with us. Tracy you are a marvel‼️ 💯‼️ blessings‼️ and peaceful sleep to you my friend, Mary

9. JonBenét Kperry says:

You sound like you would be fun in the bedroom

10. Joseph Watson Jr says:

That Sick Fuck is Dead! They Shot his Ass just like Tracy is reporting! There is a list of upcoming Tribunals that is floating around, its True! Tom Hanks and his wife Rita are on deck for June 21st!
    Once found guilty, these sick fucks can choose now to either be hung or be shot, These People are Sick!

Your Awesome Tracy, Keep Pushing, Your on 🔥!

God Wins!

11. Joseph Watson Jr says:

Oh, Excuse me, Looks like Tom Hanks and Rita have already Executed by lethal injection!

God Wins!