THE WORLD IS RID OF HILLARY CLINTON….SHE IS DEAD

PRINCE CHARLES, JOHN PAUL DEJORIA, RICHARD ZONA JR., and the HELLS ANGELS.
April 27, 2021
FILTHY CRIMINALS: WARREN BUFFET, BILL GATES, and JOHN PAUL DEJORIA – IN CAHOOTS
April 28, 2021

THE WORLD IS RID OF HILLARY CLINTON….SHE IS DEAD

Never FORGET it took our BRAVE MILITARY and PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP to RID THE WORLD OF, EVIL, HILLARY CLINTON.

Not one person in over FORTY YEARS took on that BIBLICAL TASK, till now…..

All the others LOOKED AWAY AND KNEW, ALL OF THEM…..

SHE DESTROYED FAMILIES AND MURDERED CHILDREN, AS A LIFE PURPOSE…..

CONNIVINGLY, INCIDIOUSLY, PURE EVIL…….JUST, AS A TRUE WITCH.

BUT HER STENCH, LITERALLY, (WELL KNOWN IN GOVERNMENT), AND FIGURATIVELY, HAS LEFT OUR PLANET.

THE WORLD IS CHANGING…..BELIEVE IT:) BELIEVE IN GOOD!

~ Hillary Clinton Hanged at GITMO
Monday, April 26, 2021 22:35

Scrambled eggs with jalapeno peppers, and a strawberry milkshake. The last meal of the condemned.

Hillary Rodham Clinton was hanged at Guantanamo Bay Monday night, her death the culmination of an operation that began on March 2 when U.S. Navy SEALs on Donald J. Trump’s authority arrested the disgraced politician at her Chappaqua, NY mansion. After a five-day tribunal at the world’s most infamous detention center, a three-officer panel found Clinton guilty of murder, accessory to murder, treason, child trafficking, and other high crimes. Clinton, who had refused counsel, had uttered nary a word throughout the proceedings, and had taken Vice Adm. John G. Hannink’s sentence of death with an unflinching gaze.

The hanging took place at 9:05 p.m., at once after Taps, which marks the start of quiet hours on U.S. military bases across the globe.

“The world is about to sleep quieter tonight,” Vice Adm. John G. Hannink said to a small assembly that included 3 Joint Chiefs of Staff and, notably, Donald J. Trump, who, garbed in his typical dark suit and crimson tie, had arrived at GITMO earlier in the day. Michael Pompeo and former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani flanked him, both men having played an integral role in amassing evidence against Clinton.

Under military guard, a shackled Hillary Clinton was escorted from Camp Delta detention block to gallows made of steel latticework, with a downward swinging door beneath her feet, that the Army Corps of Engineers had erected in a clearing near Windward Point Lighthouse, on GITMO’s southern edge. Affixed to a steel beam was a rectangular box with five circular, red buttons protruding from the case. In front of each button stood a uniformed soldier. Atop the platform, another soldier slipped a braided noose around Clinton’s neck.

Vice Adm. Hannink addressed the execution detail: “When I say ready, and not one moment before, you will poise your left index finger in front of the button. You will keep it hovered there until I say execute, and then you five must simultaneously press your button. Only one of the five buttons will trigger the door, and none of you will ever know which button that was. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes, sir,” the five bellowed in unison.

A chaplain and a physician climbed the 13 steps leading to the top of the platform and stood beside a soldier who was checking to ensure the noose was secure around Clinton’s neck. Below them, Vice Adm. Hannink asked if Clinton wanted last rites or had any final words.

Clinton broke silence. “I’m Hillary Clinton, you can’t do this to me,” she said, her voice a witch’s cackle.

“It’s already done,” Donald J. Trump shouted up at her.

“Ready.” Vice Adm. Hannink nodded at the execution detail.

After a moment’s pause, he gave the “execute” order, the soldiers pressed their buttons, and the grate beneath Clinton’s feet swung open. Her legs and feet, still shackled at the ankles, twitched a moment or two, then stopped.

The rope was cut, and Clinton’s lifeless body lie sprawled in a damp patch of grass. The physician present checked her vitals and declared her dead.
A confidential source involved in Trump’s mission to obliterate the Deep State said the overall mood was somber and melancholy; there was no celebration, no jubilation, just an atmosphere of contentedness, an acknowledgement that what had to be done, was done. The nature of her crimes overshadowed celebratory thought. But a four-decade reign of terror had come to an end.

“As much as Trump hated her, this was purely business. He cares about the children who suffered at her hands more than he cares about what she did to him. Yes, her demise sends a signal to the Deep State. But Trump knows there are many more to go, and he won’t celebrate till the job is done,” our source said.

AT some POINT I WILL CELEBRATE!:)

I saw Chappaqua, NY, on my blog ONE TO MANY TIMES, NOT TO CELEBRATE!

Who do you think is next?

1. Sarita says:

Was this a dream? Or factual? Well written either way… can you expound on it’s accuracy or am I just being taken in by wishful thinking?

No dream. Actual news….however, as already stated, if your waiting to know the TRUTH from main stream news YOU WILL WAIT FOREVER. Hillary is DEAD.

• Minty says:

I wish it were true …but this really doesn’t explain her recent public appearances.

Can’t be a DOUBTER…BELIEVE!:)

• Angelique Vantoux says:

They have Hillary Clones. We have all seen them. Biden is also a Clone. Biden 2.0 bet you didn’t know that one. There are tell-tale signs that only a trained eye can see. But I will help you out. Look at the right ear of Biden in images of him 10 years ago. He had a non-attached ear lobe. The Biden 2.0 of today has an attached ear lobe. BOOM you want proof. WHOOP THERE IT IS. YOU ARE LIVING IN THE MATRIX. Everything you THINK you know. IS A LIE.

Thank you Angelique for your researched information….YES, I have neglected to talk about the CLONES yet, as some like JAYNE FROM WISCONSIN, may loose it!
            Thank you for visiting my blog and bringing forth new TRUTH! LOVE TO YOU!

• Linda Grant says:

When will this all come out? My grandmother always said proof is in the pudding. I hate to be a naysayer but again I want to see proof!

The proof is all around you. It will eventually be told. What kind of proof are you waiting for, out of curiosity? The main stream media has refused to report the TRUTH. Have FAITH AND PURE INTUITION….I actually think it was a BRILLIANT PLAN because it rewired us to research, think for ourselves, and rely on GOOD OLE INTUITION!

• Debbie Pike says:

This Biden has a artistic silicone mask on. I first saw it in a CNBC talk about Feb. He has his top shirt button open and the interview last about 30 minutes. Very plain to see around his neck. It is lighter in skin tone than his coloring.

Plain as day! 😀

• Amanda says:

Body doubles and clones!!

• Julia Rusch says:

During her reign( of terror) as Senator, First Lady , and Secretary of State, there were many body doubles used. No one seemed to realize it , even when she was constantly in the view of the nation. What makes you think that anyone would know whether this is the real Hillary or not ? When was the last time anyone actually SEEN her?

• Ruben Velez says:

These politicians usually hire actors and with help from Hollywood have faces made up to look like them. just like you see in movies. Yes, this is true.

• Alen says:

They had 4 doubles of Clinton.

• TIanni says:

Its a DOUBLE, a LOOK ALIKE, a FAKE! WAKE UP Ding Dong the WITCH is DEAD! God Bless America. WTF you mean this doesnt eplain her recent appearances? Common sense should kick in, & tell you the person you see is not actually her, because she is dead. You are still sleep.

2. BwoXin says:

HOW MANY SOLID SOURCES ARE AFFIRMING HRC’s HANGING?

You guys CRACK ME UP? After FORTY/four years of SEEING FAKE NEWS, what source would you qualify as SOLID OR QUALITY!? Do you think Megan Kelly will tell you, Chris Wallace, Laura Ingraham, or any of the other liars? Barbara Walters…. for GOODNESS SAKES THEY ARE ALL IN CAHOOTS. HILLARY IS DEAD. Your going to WAIT A LONG TIME, FOREVER, if your waiting for it on non-credible t.v. news. It came from REALRAWNEWS, and BEFOREITSNEWS, AND IT IS CREDIBLE. When everyone is executed, that will be executed, I am certain the TRUTH will be shown. TO THE WORLD. In the meantime…WE ARE THE NEWS. THE PEOPLE. MYSELF INCLUDED. I know it is a hard adjustment, however, I turned my T.V. OFF over a year ago. I research and watch everything. I source my own news. SO FAR I AM BATTING 100 PERCENT and you would be too if you STOP EXPECTING one of those nitwits to tell you PRESIDENT TRUMP is SUCCESSFUL!

• Emily says:

Thank you Tracy for all of the hard work you put into these posts. I stumbled upon your blog just a few days ago in my own search for truth. Thank God for people like you who give a lot of your time to get the truth out there.

Thank you very much. I have been compelled:) To experience this awakening after years of terror, harassment, and abuse is GLORIOUS. WE ALL WANT A KINDER WORLD. JUSTICE IS BEING SERVED!!!

• Jayne says:

Yeah, if plagiarism is hard work. The original article on this page word for word came from real raw news. The least this person could do is give credit where credit is due.

Nasty! It’s been repeatedly said where it came from….IT’S IN QUOTES. THIS IS A BLOG! Besides that I’m not going to spoon feed you like a two year old….I am sending you on a path…. CREDIT…..I saw MY BLOG in multiple places yesterday…I am not looking for credit. I’m looking for the world to be about LOVE instead of EVIL…..General Michael Flynn said SPREAD INFORMATION….I have the forum and that is what I am doing. Go find it…..I did. TOOT A LOO! I’ve LIVED THIS BLOG….THE EVIL HAS COME AFTER ME….How about you? Are you worried about the children? I’ll bet you wear a mask….. If you read further, without being a KAREN…you would see I have interactive readers, instead of THE WORLD OF NASTY. Mr. Coman provided the link…because he did his HOMEWORK! LOVE IT! Keep reading…you may learn something. Next time please provide the WORLD with some information YOU BRING FORTH!

I think NASTY JAYNE FROM WISCONSIN, should spend her weekend trying to find out where Mr. Baxter, from REALRAWNEWS received his info…..he failed to credit anyone! I’ll be too busy dancing with my kind, loving, caring amazing friends (celebrating)………SOME INFO GETS DROPPED! OR MAYBE…NASTY JAYNE FROM WISCONSIN, can spend her weekend trying to find out where in the HELL THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA have gotten their information for the LAST FORTY YEARS! They never say…..”just sources.” BE HAPPY JAYNE, JAYNE…..the TRUTH I SPREAD, via my blog, not yours, upon orders from General Michael Flynn, IS THE TRUTH! You are HAPPY, YES?

• Glenna says:

Tracy, they are using doubles and masks. Gen Flynn does not approve the use of clones. Everyone needs to follow Ghost Ezra and Whiplash 347 on Telegram. They’ve made it very clear and entertaining that doubles and masks are being used. James Wood, Jim Carey and even JFK Jr have taken turns playing Biden.

Thank you very much for the information. I appreciate it. And yes I could understand General Flynn being against the use of clones. The good news is just a couple of years ago we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Awesome…to keep the information flowing! Thank you for visiting my blog.

Multiple. She has been powerless for some time now. DEAD. GONE.

• frank j domanico says:

The US Military

• Cynthia Lawson says:

I know many of us would LOVE this to be true… unfortunately, too many times it was said that she was at GITMO only to be seen/interviewed a few day later. Stuff like this makes us look so stupid. Let’s not be nutjobs… it makes us look like liberals.

Nutjobs….NO WAY! Spot on. You haven’t seen the GCI, masks, and body doubles. They can make anyone, look like anyone, in movies. Gosh are you fooled? You don’t think our politicians have body doubles? I am not afraid of being labelled by you or anyone. Suffice to say, it was not only liberals that have committed these crimes. HILLARY IS DEAD! Don’t be left behind out of FEAR! (Abusers call you names to stop the TRUTH.) I’ve been called much worse on my journey…..LOL! NO FEAR….

P.S. I hope your not one of those “LIBERAL”, “NUTJOBS” that think JOE BIDEN, is really JOE BIDEN, and is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. YOUR STILL IN THE MATRIX.

• Alen says:

Don’t be deceived she was hanged. They have 4 doubles So does Obama, he is in prison awaiting tribunal court on crimes against humanity.

• Ruben Velez says:

You will not see any of these FACTS in the main stream media.

The MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN COMPLICIT AND HID THESE FACTS…for at least 40 years. I no longer know what to say to the dummies, that keep watching it…And what is worse is they then COME HERE and say BULLSHIT!

3. Michael Nollen says:

The world is a better place today

4. JohnC says:

Those nitwits have proven themselves to be nefarious in more ways than many. Now corporate media wants to blame anons for the re-count in AZ, rather than boost it up and say recount it, we’ll laugh in your face when its done. They want to illigitimize it and stop it. This in of it self shows everything. Some people refuse to see the truth even if its in their face. I believe it to be a spell that’s on people, would anyone know if they were under such a thing? Very few…. Yes its platforms like this you have set up that IS the news now. Things are changing whether people accept it or not it doesn’t matter, those that don’t will be left behind. I believe that woman has left this plane sometime ago. It is nice these things are coming out more into the light. Thank you.

Well said. The BRAINWASHING is so POWERFUL they can’t believe in TRUTH unless one of the FRAUDS OF THE WORLD say it’s TRUE. I LOVE YOU ALL….but you HAVE TO START THINKING FOR YOURSELF. I post what my research shows, along with valid drops, that I check over and over again. BUT YET, I want YOU TO CHECK me…because we have to get back to thinking and believing in we the people and believing in your own ability to disseminate TRUTH. I must say I understand. I was controlled by a manipulator for many years. It took some time before the lightbulbs went off and I trusted, ME!:)

5. Vyom SM says:

JUSTICE SERVED!

6. Paul Coman says:

This is Michael Baxter article and it can been seen on his website

7. Tiffany Woolley says:

The crazy thing is how accustomed we are to hearing lies and believing them from MSM but harder from Conservative truth seaming networks!! Hoping she is just the beginning

We individually have to change our mindset that has been manipulated for decades. Thanks Tiffany, you are such a wonderful lady and inspiration. You have fought fiercely for the EVIL to stay away from your beautiful family. And you shouldn’t have had too! A TRUE WARRIOR! My warrior SISTER! L O V E

8. Annette says:

I knew this is true. Discernment and wisdom is one of the things that are lacking because all the lies are believed.
    I was curious about Dolly the sheep well over 15 years ago and it opened my eyes to some really nefarious activities.
    Being curious, discerning, having a feeling that something isn’t right and having wisdom to know what is true and right, is something I’ve been grateful for.
    I’ve been reading, watching and cross referencing. Praising God from Canada because more things are happening here too! ♥️

9. Sweet J says:

What’s the point of knowing this if they still use a double to carry out her schemes. It’s the same as her being alive still.

No way…..ZERO POWER! DEAD! YOU DON’T GIVE EVIL YOUR POWER… However, it WILL BE A GREAT DAY WHEN WE CAN MOVE ON FROM HER POWERLESS IMAGE. And NEVER see her again…..