MYANMAR – Are You PAYING ATTENTION? – I TOLD YOU TOO!:)

WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU “CRAZY” – YOU KNOW YOUR TRUTH IS TRUTH! LYN WOOD
February 1, 2021
OUTRAGE – PLEASE – “GLITCH OUT OF THE MATRIX” – FIND YOUR HEART! CHINA!
February 3, 2021

MYANMAR – Are You PAYING ATTENTION? – I TOLD YOU TOO!:)

BEE CAVE, TEXAS, your not welcome here if your JOHN PAUL DEJORIA? STAY OFF!

Havana……WELCOME? Hmmmmmmmm.

I told you several weeks back NOT TO LISTEN TO THE NEWS, instead I follow pieces of a puzzle.

And these pieces are not fitting into the puzzle that Joe Biden has any control, probably not even, control, over his own bowel movements!

See last night, in a late night research session what is happening in MYANMAR popped up on TWITTER…..

STRANGE, SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE U.S., a leader of MYANMAR arrested and detained by the military for election fraud!!!

~ Myanmar’s military has seized power after detaining Aung San Suu Kyi and other democratically elected leaders.

Troops are patrolling the streets and a night-time curfew is in force, with a one-year state of emergency declared.

The opposition had demanded a re-run of the election, raising allegations of widespread fraud that were not backed by the electoral commission. ~

WIDESPREAD ELECTION FRAUD? I am hearing they were DOMINION VOTING MACHINES!? That sure is STRANGE!

The pictures of Aung San Suu Kyi tell a story…….

The last time I saw Hillary Clinton looking this happy was in a similar picture with Mother Teresa, who has now been recognized as nothing more than a child sex trafficker.

SO SICK! The deception playbook is now known.

So of course my mind instantly thought “HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE MISSING IN MYANMAR?” FIRST THOUGHT…….

I did a bit of research and do not like what I see……..Another political leader that is an abuser of humanity?

~ Myanmar among worst places for human trafficking, US report says. ~

~ ‘I miss them so much’: Myanmar’s lost Rohingya children plead for their parents
With half a million Rohingya refugees under the age of 18 in Bangladeshi camps, it has been labelled a ‘children’s crisis’ ~

~ Kidnapping, beatings, even drugging are common tactics used to lure boys off the streets and on to the front lines, to sweep for mines and fight. An exact number of missing children is hard to ascertain because of speculated identity forgery committed within the army. ~

~ Mee Mee is a 30-year-old housewife, and the mother of twin girls, aged five. They live in Rangoon, where she takes them to primary school every day, and in the afternoon she waits for class to end so she can escort them safely home.

Alarmed by rumors of human trafficking circulating on social media, she has begun keeping a closer eye on her daughters; the rate of missing persons under the age of 18 has reached new heights, and speculation about the causes has run rampant. ~

~ A spate of disappearances among the children of displaced Rohingya in Bangladesh is raising fears the children have been abducted into the region’s human trafficking networks.

~ In the past seven months, about 70,000 Rohingya have fled a military onslaught in their home country of Myanmar, and there are concerns the newly arrived status of the latest refugees makes them particularly vulnerable to abduction and exploitation. ~

What do you think?

Do you think this EVIL WENCH OF A WOMAN, Aung San Suu Kyi, SOLD THE CHILDREN OF MYANMAR?

Back to MONDAYS AND PURE EVIL…..I HOPE YOUR PAYING ATTENTION!

Abuse of humanity must end……

1. Vyom SM says:

The end has started!

2. Leni says:

Good! I hope Canada’s Pedo PM is publicly arrested to! 🤮

3. Mary Laffrey says:

It’s wonderful to see so many governments of foreign countries being brought down now we need that to happen here in the USA praying for God’s Will and for him to take out all the evil ones, every day. 🙏🙏

It’s very hard on the heart to know someone did something BEYOND EVIL and see them everyday……..I understand and feel the same. Justice leads to closure and rebirth. Prolonging it does no one any good.

4. Leni says:

Trudeau has started to illegally detain travelers now, it’s getting scary.

5. Leni says:

Yes I live in Canada. I live in the province Trudeau hates so it’s been fun:( Watcha wanna Know?

6. Leni says:

My province still lets us leave the house and our kids can attend school. But we aren’t allowed to have people in our homes, all children’s sports and extra activities are banned. Restaurants and Bars are closed and can only do take out. My province has been in a deep recession since Trudeau became PM so people here were already on the edge and Covid just pushed a lot over😢 Trudeau’s father did the exact same thing when he was PM. I have managed ok, but it seems like things keep getting worse. I just don’t understand how someone as criminal as Trudeau is still where he is. I Keep praying that it will get better. Today we found out our province is dipping the extreme low temps like -45. Not sure what that is in F, but it’s crazy cold lol. That being said I love where I live, I am close to the Mountains and Banff. How have you been holding up?

I am so sorry. These are moments of our lives being taken away by EVIL. You can’t have people in your OWN HOME’S? And my heart goes out to your restricted children. It can not continue. The Trudeau’s have BEEN EVIL for a long, long, time. I pray it doesn’t get worse for any of us. Interesting fact, somehow my life has crossed paths with so much EVIL. While living in Laguna Beach, the first time I felt TRUE EVIL, my spin teacher WAS MATTHEW PERRY’S MOM. She was ONCE TRUDEAU’S mistress and press secretary, SUZANNE MORRISON. Interestingly, I read from multiple sources, the ENTIRE CAST OF FRIENDS, performed Satanic Rituals after every taping. And that the entire FRIENDS cast may have been arrested and executed. Of course no direct confirmation of that, yet, but it all spells out TRUDEAU EVIL for a long, long, long, time. Apparently, Matthew and Justin attended the SAME SCHOOL. I am o.K., just imagining a world filled with LOVE, PEACE, and JOY. XOXOXO

• Matthew says:

Matthew Perry on Jimmy Kimmel brags about beating up young Justin Trudeau and the school says he did it because he was a better athlete and was jealous. More like Trudeau’s senior, pork, Matthew Perry’s mom and he took it out on Trudeau Jr.

• Leni says:

Question and if you don’t know or can’t answer now worries. Somethings been really nagging at me. Is WE charity involved in child trafficking? Justin a Trudeau and WE had a big scandal that’s still being investigated, but it doesn’t sit right in my gut.

7. Mary Laffrey says:

What province in Canada are we speaking of? Thank you

8. Mina says:

Thank you for the work you do. May God continue to bless and keep you and a hedge of angels around you. Please go to Rebel News Canada either website or Insta and you will get the non MSM facts. You will be interested to see the Headline about Jon Peetoe headlining a panel w/ G Buttz moderated by the Canadian liberals. SICK SICK SICK. Birds of a feather……
    Thank you for all your lightwork. The full armour of God Surrounds you.