DA PREZ! JOE! – “Let’s Play a GAME OF PRETEND”!

RED SHIRTS? Do they have RED SHOES on TOO?
January 21, 2021
The Biden’s – I Am CREEPED OUT!
January 23, 2021

DA PREZ! JOE! – “Let’s Play a GAME OF PRETEND”!

What do I know…………….

IT FEELS LIKE A GAME OF PRETEND TO ME!

First off, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, DA PREZ JOE, FLEW TO THE VIRTUAL, PRE-RECORDED, INAUGERATION (not constitutional) in a private jet?

Everything was OFF.

Justice John Roberts, was there, an Epstein accomplice! Who as yet, has explained his very possible Epstein coordinated adoption!?

Bill Clinton, snoring, and sleeping!

A SLEEPING RAPIST! A sight for sore eyes…..

IN FACT, it LOOKED AND “FELT LIKE A FUNERAL”……….. It really did.

ODD AND EERIE!

IN FACT, someone said the GUN SALUTES WERE FOR A FUNERAL! What do I know?

But…the PENTAGON, won’t let him in, and the military, TURNED THEIR BACK ON HIM!

THE WHITE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE IT’S IN A PARKING LOT in pictures seated at his desk? WTF!?

I could go on FOREVER, with the inconsistencies pointed out……

Can you imagine if the WONDERFUL PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP, who has saved thousands and thousands of trafficked children FROM JOES’S CAGES, with the MILITARY (SO GRATEFUL)……

Just said….”You want to be President so bad, JOE, LET”S PLAY PRETEND!”

Joe’s not doing so good, FOLKS!

And YES….I have a vivid imagination!

And even if I didn’t the main stream media WILL NOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH!

Happy Friday! Love ya!

P.S. If it SMELLS LIKE FISH. IT IS FISH.

P.S. Some REAL SMARTIES on twitter went to the Government website………….

DA PREZ, JOE, HAS NOT SIGNED A DAMN THING!

1. Dottie says:

Looks like I’ve found the cuckoo part of the internet… jeez did I ever make a wrong turn.

I won’t call you a cuckoo for being uninformed, uneducated, and not in the know! Sorry your so behind in the game! But when you call a very, bright, shining, kind, loving, caring, compassionate human being, “CUCKOO”, well….that is a sign of abuse!:) ARE YOU AN ABUSER? DOTTIE has homework this WEEKEND! Get busy! I suggest you begin at the government website to see how many EO’s Joe signed this week? Even though the main stream media said he signed seventeen. Because it’s HAPPY FRIDAY and I feel generous…..I’ll tell you….NOTTA!

2. Leni says:

Notice the pictures behind Joe as he is signing his papers🤣

3. Deana says:

Amen! Geez it stinks that TROLLS are everywhere! Never give up or give in! Too much is at stake. May God bless you & keep you safe. ❤️

Thank you very much. HUMANITY is at stake………I have no time for anyone that is so disrespectful to address someone as a “cuckoo.” You always KNOW YOU’VE HIT THE TRUTH ON THE money……the EVIL pops out!

4. Mary Laffrey says:

Great article Tracy I went to the monkey werks. I had just watched a different monkey werks video on YouTube and then you sent that for the cuckoo lady but I really enjoyed it, Thanks for that info I’m looking forward to reading the next Joe Biden post on your blog. Keep it up girlfriend you’re the best

5. Litoliteomine says:

Dottie, please enlighten urself dear. You you can ONLY be a naysayer for so long. Our WORLD is dealing with MUCH more than you ( and others) haven’t seen. It’s NOW TIME to LISTEN and RESEARCH anything sounding as SUCH. The veil is lowering as the LIGHT OF TRUTH is exposing what has been in the dark for many, many years. This was never a REGULAR ELECTION. I hope you did not have this twisted. Some will tell you were in the END OF DAYS…Who Knows? I’d choose to believe OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, has another idea about REVELATIONS… Knowledge is powerful and much has been kept from us. If you are not currently in a relationship with YOUR HIGHER POWER, please think about doing so. The world is delivering many things we didn’t know…out and into the LIGHT. It all seems so divided, and not just in half. It’s segments, or even fragments at this point. It is OUR duty to KNOW THE TRUTH, AND TO MAKE OTHERS AWARE. To lead them into the way of the LIGHT. This doesn’t JUST EFFFECT an election, or racism, or TRUMP people are cuckoo. Ok? He has DECLASED very evil doings of people we thought we could TRUST. It’s NOT calling Mexicans rapists, and it’s not about his taxes. It’s about the TRUTH which I’m sure goes back further than the birth of your grandparents. We always thought we were FREE. That we had FREEDOM…. Wait til you find out what GREATNESS is about to happen. I’d like to think you deserve greatness like the rest of us. Please start researching… Start here. Start now. Just start. God’s with you always. You ended up in this BLOG/writting, because God brought you to it. You are supposed to KNOW. Charge your phone and after you finish reading some of these stories, be GRATEFUL it wasn’t you or anyone you knew, the very least you can do, IS PRAY. Just Pray. We need strong Prayer Warriors. If it’s all you can do… BELIEVE me, power of Prayer gets better with numbers. With this I leave an offering of The Lord’s Prayer

Yes….and I have no problem with Dottie not knowing the TRUTH…however, when she/he approaches those that have researched for years as a, CUCKOO, it is unacceptable. The age of disrespect, abuse, non caring, and being uncompassionate to others is GONE! Dottie needs to not only research but work on his/her soul! WELL SAID!

6. Tiffany Woolley says:

Let’s pray you don’t have to wake up the hard way! Do your own research