Was Adam Schiff Arrested? Is This Horrible War Over Child Sex Trafficking, Abuse, and Rape??

“It’s Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas” Star of Bethlehem
December 23, 2020
More Joe Biden EVIL Corruption! Collective Light, BRING IT WORLD! John F. Kennedy Jr.
December 27, 2020

I had a peaceful, joyful, internal Christmas.

No Christmas miracle occurred with my ex husband Richard Zona Jr., returning all he stole from me, or even a meaningful apology for the EVIL AND ABUSE he perpetuated on me.

Countless Christmas’s have gone by…..

Reports came out, somewhat non-verified, that Rep. Adam Schiff was arrested at LAX?

Eyewitness accounts exist as well as some form of arrest record.

And then we had a bombing in Nashville.

The hotel incident that has made less than mainstream news, concerning, Rep. Adam Schiff raping an unconscious and dead boy, brought in by a handler and drugged, in a LA HOTEL, has been too long suppressed.

It is inconceivable to me that this war, being fought, is because grown men in power, HAVE TO PUT THEIR PENISES IN UNWILLING CHILDREN. (Powerful women too without the penises or altered (transgendered).)

Or that the money and money laundering of a child’s body could instigate WORLD WAR 111?

BUT IT HAS!

We need to know the TRUTH about Rep. Adam Schiff as the hotel questions are ONE OF THE WORST ACTS I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE.

Multiple deaths occurred after the supposed cover-up as the hotel manager died as well as the suspicious suicide of CHEF ANTHONY BOURDAIN, who was purportedly a witness as a hotel guest in the room next door.

I look at this family portrait of the SCHIFF FAMILY……

And you wonder how a man allows EVIL to infiltrate his family like Adam Schiff?

I once had a family portrait that LOOKED EVEN BETTER THAN THE SCHIFFS…….

But my abusive ex, Richard Zona Jr., allowed in FELONS, MONEY LAUNDERERS FOR SEX TRAFFICKING, and pedophile complicit CHURCH LEADERS in to infiltrate EVIL, it destroyed us…..

THIS EVIL HAS DESTROYED SO MANY FAMILIES. I hear from heartbroken victims EVERYDAY.

I wish I wasn’t RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING! But I am…..

I PRAY, ADAM SCHIFF WAS TRULY ARRESTED…..

Let’s FIGHT THIS WAR!

1. Vyom SM says:

This man should really be arrested

2. Mike says:

Can I get the bitchute link to the shiff video please

3. Ginger says:

I sense you are a very troubled person. You’ve obviously been through tough times, you clearly express a deep need to get retribution or vindication for the awful things that seem to utterly torment you. I can’t imagine what you must be constantly imagining! It must be a living hell to spend so much of your precious time obsessing about others, and especially the pedophilia thing. These people you vilify are nothing to you. You need not weave some narrative of “us vs. them”, good vs. evil, as if you are in a fantasy series where monsters defile princesses in the dark forest and the obvious heros vanquish the obvious villians. Life is more complex and nuanced than this.This mindset is infantilism. It is a sickness that I suspect you’ve come to find oddly satisfying – obsessing about public figures and even describing what you imagine their genitalia might look like. By comparing it to a pencil, you realize you actually allowed that poison to infect your mind, yes? You are giving energy to a conspiracy of strangers and letting your life be shaped by the toxicity this creates. Life is a gift from the Divine, none of us are entitled to this gift, but how blessed we are to receive it!
    I would like to offer a suggestion, even if you may reflexively oppose this concept, it is a simple truth that transformed my life – I used to believe that “bad people” were always abusing me, that life was unjust and I was an innocent victim of all the monsters who harmed me. I focus now on seeking purpose and learning how to use compassion as a medicine for the soul – I found that if I exercise my inner wisdom, seek out well-minded spiritual teachers, and learn to empathize, it is healing for not just myself but others who I judged as BAD. The line that separates god and evil runs through every human heart, it is not an external force like political party affiliation or a border on a map.
    Before realizing how I am here to serve others, and learning to be brutally honest with myself, and to constantly work on forgiving others, well, my life just transformed. I now see how my self-absorbed obsessions were the fuel driving me into chaos and misery.

You are clearly stuck in your own obsession – this pedophilia panic of yours is sick. I don’t know you, but there is no doubt in my mind from your focus on this blog, that you would benefit from counseling and a healthy support group. Please don’t waste another day or any more of your energy on this madness. You think about pedophilia almost as much, perhaps even more than…well…the actual pedophiles themselves.

Instead of turning your headspace into a very disturbing hellscape, you could choose to be the change you want to see in the world!! Just go volunteer at Boys and Girls Club, or mentor kids who were actual victims of sexual abuse – they need support, indeed, but you may find out it is you who benefits most of all!

I would NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM SOMEONE THAT OVERLOOKS THE MURDER, RAPE, AND WORSE OF 8,000,000,000 CHILDREN. Or, abuse of humanity of any kind. You clearly have your head up your ASS! if your not paying attention in 2020 to EPSTEIN, CHARLES NYGARD, GHISLAINE MAXWELL, OPRAH WINFREY, HARVEY WEINSTEIN, GEORGE NADER, ROBERT DENIRO, ETC., their arrests, and ties to TRAFFICKING…..ALL YOUR SPIRITUAL BULLSHIT and counseling sessions DO YOU NO GOOD. I AM NOT A VICTIM BUT A SURVIVOR…which took me down a HUGE RABBIT HOLE OF EVIL…that has CLEARLY been shown to you in 2020. But instead…..you look the other way! (THATS SICK) WAKE UP, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, on WAYFAIR AND THE BOY’S AND GIRLS CLUBS. Is ADRENOCHROME harvesting, just fine with you, while you speak of fraudulent spirituality? Honestly, no excuse exists for your wanton cluelessness. WAKE UP! You may be more troubled than you realize if all of the above does not trouble your heart. IT TROUBLES MINE.

OH! And GINGER FROM GREEN BAY……I wrote my blog today 12/28/2020 “BARACK OBAMA, A PEDOPHILE!” JUST FOR YOU!:) Thank you for visiting my blog. All opinions, even very, very, wrong, ones, are welcome! If only you would have compassion FOR THE VICTIMS OF HORRENDOUS crimes instead of the perpetrators, as ugly or pretty as they may be (CHELSEA CLINTON), the WORLD would be a better place…..I’m working on it while your being KAREN 2020!

4. Ginger says:

Thanks, let’s all continue seeking ou the truth, and please understand I believe you have much ro teach me, therefore I am taking the time required to read your blog. My mind remains open! You are a talented writer, so I am compelled to continue I read A LOT and few bloggers can express themselves in ways that capture & hold my attention, however, you are leagues beyond the masses as far as your talent is concerned. I also believe you have a gift, a gift that just might impact your readers, and then impact their friends, then the families of those people, etc….like a ripple that becomes a tsunami that just might change the world. So you have my faith in that regard (not that you ever needed “my faith in you” lol, Im not trying to condescend, I promise!).
    It is for this reason I commented in the first place – I don’t have twitter or FB, and though I read blogs, I leave maybe half a dozen or less comments a year, so its not like I am just trolling or trying to instigate or create drama – I just care so much about humanity that if something stirs my soul I can’t resist reaching out to the person holding the spoon, I guess.
    I disagree with some of your ideas, and you with mine, but differences brought into discussion between good folks trying to do good things… well its never killed anyone right?
    Conversely, it seems the greatest advancements to society are created when folks with opposing views agree to AT LEAST TRY to look at different views through one another’s unique window.
    But I ask that you give me the benefit of the doubt in ONE MAJOR ISSUE that we both agree upon with all our heart: I love and care about and will fight to protect children. And that goes not only for children, but all innocent things that cannot defend themselves because they have no voice, or no one is listening, or they have been considered not worthy of concern unless there is something to be gained in return.
    Too many humans have turned their back on what is sacred – I don’t believe it is because they are pure evil themselves, but perhaps just too caught up in their own struggle to survive this broken system of ours. Actually the system isn’t “broken” at all- it was, unfortunately and cruelly, designed to work against the masses, and therefore it is functioning exactly as intended.
    Anyways, I thank you for your time and your efforts here and will continue reading your posts and researching facts and keeping an open heart & mind.
    Peace and harmony to you and yours!

5. Ginger says:

Oh, and also I am a survivor of abuse and violence as well and I applaud your struggle to break out of the cycle that causes so much misery passed from one generation to the next.
    Women (and all other types of survivors out there) are so amazingly strong!!!

Ginger, thank you…that was nice, and I am so so sorry you were a victim of abuse and violence. Even when your OUT it still affects your life….mine to this very day! When I began my blog, after years of not getting any justice or righteousness….I decided I was going to CALL OUT WITH PASSION those that would hurt any human being. Too many look the other way. I am polite and caring…….but allowing ABUSERS OFF THE HOOK only enables more abuse on our world. The abusers go to the NEXT victim. Thank you for coming back and sharing with me, again I am sorry…….sending PURE LOVE TO YOU:)