No one in the world deserves what I have been through. (13 plus years) But yet, without a lawyer and without due process the judges in Riverside County decided to protect a horribly abusive man,(Richard Zona Jr.), a manipulating narcissist, with a team filled with felons, over me. I was gagged when actually I deserved protection. I was gagged for telling the TRUTH. The courts of Riverside County protected domestic abuse and crime. Respect is earned and although I tried like hell to respect the court, it is hard to do so now. Let’s review the actions of a man they protected along with his team.
* Sexually abused me with forced sex.
* Pulled my hair and punished me if I refused forced sex.
* Punched holes in walls if I occasionally mismatched socks.
* Almost ran me over on Mother’s Day.
* Left me stranded in Boston with suitcases at 4 a.m.
* Financially abused me.
* Sold our marital home without my knowledge with our next door neighbor, Judy Blossom.
* Had affairs and illegitimate children with both men and women.
* Money laundered the sale of our home with his partner Cary Glenn, and his father Richard George Zona Sr.
* Fraudulently signed my name on a multitude of legal documents.
* Had his felon charged brother in law, John Paradise, steal my car in the middle of the night.
* Stole and sold all my jewelry in 18 years together for $3200.00
* Never honored the legal judgement we have and used it to attempt to continue forced sex and financially control me. (Contempt of Court)
*Initiated a team to hack my blog, terrorize, harass, and legally abuse me for nine months.
To name a few……..
I never deserved any of this, no one would.
The monster continues…….without a conscience…..scheming, calculating, charming anyone that will listen.
Eventually he will run out of people to help him. He has to? Doesn’t he?