Judge Kira Klatchko and “Demeanor”

A White Sand Beach – Due Process Denied In Ca. Court
October 3, 2018
Good Day! I Have The Keys To The Weekend.
October 5, 2018

Judge Kira Klatchko and “Demeanor”

BREAKING NEWS! (6/5/2019) Three arrests have been made over the past year, one just Tuesday, of the criminal GANG/affiliates of John Paul DeJoria and my ex abusive husband Richard Zona Jr. (those that came to silence me). Let’s hope for MORE JUSTICE!

I sat there in her courtroom after being legally hit, terrorized, and harassed for nine months straight. A team of lawyers after me…..five to be exact. Against just me. I had been in a family court before against my abusive husband who controlled every aspect of my life. No attorney, oh you can’t afford one, as your abusive ex controls all the finances. I didn’t have access to five dollars from a twenty year marriage unless he gave it to me. And he demanded sex for it. Not only does he control the finances but now that you dared to leave he is trying to ruin you 24/7. It’s been thirteen years since I left and he is still trying to ruin me. I endured nine months of pure hell while he and his flying monkeys terrorized me. But I stood up to him. Here I was again, this time in Judge Kira Klatchko’s courtroom. I watched one , two, three, four people go before my hearing. Judge Kira Klatchko kept saying ” I watched your demeanor.” And the one with the “demeanor” she watched that she did not approve of…..got it. And then it was my turn. I cried. I guess I haven’t healed yet, Judge Kira Klatchko, as I had been going through trauma for over twenty eight years which was enhanced in the last nine months. I cried. Even though I told the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The TRUTH was PROVED by a criminal arrest but I still got it from Judge Kira Klatchco….. but it’s too late…..the long term damage was done. The damage extending another three years….. a family ripped apart by domestic abuse. Judge Kira Klatchko wanted to know “if my blog was down?”. Hmmmm. Why? Why would Judge Kira Klatchko want my blog down? I did fabulous, beneficial to potential victims,, and TRUTHFUL investigative research and gathering information on my blog. I am not healed and I cried in Judge Kira Klatchko’s courtroom. My demeanor was not approved of by her after suffering twenty eight plus years of domestic abuse. (IT LASTS A LIFETIME: BEWARE) I TOLD THE TRUTH, which she knows, but by her I was treated as just another crazy abused nut job woman in her courtroom. *** It is a fact abused individuals are often re victimized in court by attorneys and judges. BUT, SHE GOT IT WRONG. I have not healed from trauma and abuse fully but I AM STRONG and I allow NO ONE TO DEFINE ME.

THIS IS MY DIARY ON A LIFE OF DOMESTIC ABUSE……..
Welcome Worcester, Ma!

1. I was in front of the dishounourable Kira Klatchko and found her to be the person I’ve ever seen least interested in justice. She was RUDE to me immediately, before the hearing started. I’ve received the court transcripts and there are a lot of “Inaudible” where there should be comments made by kira. She mocked me in the worst, childish manor. I haven’t seen the likes since I was a tyke. To let you know, I am a man. My girlfriend and I have lived together for twenty years. She was horribly emotionally and psychologically abusive to me for the last two years or so. Love is blind. I truly Love her and trusted her with EVERYTHING. We bought a home together nine years ago. She is a math wiz and has a brilliant business mind.I did MUCH manual labour and we matched dollar for dollar on the home’s purchase. she showed me paperwork where the home is in a trust with me listed
    just under her name. She must have found a new Love because she used a Restraining Order to have me removed from my home by force of the Riverside County Sherriff’s Department and Palm Springs Police. Guns drawn, I was handcuffed and dragged out of my home. She was gone as were my car keys. I was left with a roller bag suitcase and a backpack packed by the evil Sheriff Alexander. I had no money, no rights, no desire to live. She created lies and had been planning this for a while. She turned my best friends against me. I naturally called my two best friends and neither would respond. I was beyond being “In Shock”. I had woken in one world and found myself in another. Twilight Zone and not a happy One. I wanted to get off in Willoughby. I wanted to be George Bailey, to never have been born. But I had one hope. The truth and justice would prevail. Then I appeared in front of kira klatchko. “abandon hope all ye who enter here” was THE ONLY THING I COULD HEAR IN MY MIND and felt in my heart. I have never abused or harmed my girlfriend or any other woman in my life, my mother raised me properly. She used this as an eviction and to keep me from my property and my cat’s which I Love as children. kira was mocking me throughout the hearing, which she had moved to the end of her day so there were no non-court related persons available as witnesses. I am just this week able to go outside with panic attacks and am coming out of a debilitating shock. I am no where near my normal, but I can function. kira awarded a five year restraining order and 100 yards distance from my home and all the rest you know about. I cannot see my cats. My Love said I might harm them in an attempt at revenge on her. I am a vegetarian out of my Love for animals, she became one on her own after we started seeing each other, no pressure from me. I would never spray someone’s fur coat or judge what another eats, it’s my personal choice. I am banned from seeing my cats for five years, some of them probably won’t be alive. I Love them so much. I was never allowed to speak on my behalf at the hearing, Family Court, ALL RIGHTS OUT THE WINDOW. Soildier’s deaths seem sadly worthless when one is deprived of all rights. Family Court, no “Innocent Until Proven Guilty”. Thrown on the street like trash. kira will answer for her actions from my hearing when I find a way for “Judges” to be investigated.. I am waking from a hellish nightmare. I have no concern for what might happen to me for having kira investigated. I will find proper channels and she will answer for her behavior, although I have zero faith anyone in the California courts will see anything in my favour, I’ll not back down. NO ONE ELSE EVER NEED FEEL THE PAIN AND HELPLESSNESS I’ve lived since late December 2017. I am a MAN ON FIRE. They can burn me at the stake or hang me like the “Witches” in Salem but I AIN”T BACKING DOWN!!!!!!!

Without judgement of your case, as I have no inclination or authority to do so, I do understand frustrating feelings of injustice, American rights violated, the use of the court system for unjust means ( in my case criminal means ) ……..it is horrible. Legal options do exist. You may file a complaint with the Commission on Judicial Performance:
      Commission On Judicial performance
      455 Golden Gate Avenue, Suite 14400
      San Francisco, CA 94102.

Or you can always contact the FBI with your concerns.

2. GirlonFireMeTooGirlMeToo says:

I actually had a similar experience with Judge Klatchko as you all and am not at all surprised people feel that INJUSTICE was served personally by her after going before her in such intimate matters as FAMILY LAW, but I don’t think she is the family law judge any longer! Be aware, however, as she was reassigned in the civil division of the Palm Springs Court as of January 7, 2019. It makes sense that she’s not a fit for family court; she doesn’t know what it’s all about not having any children and not being married herself, not that this should be a prerequisite or anything, but it’s clear to me that she’s been on lock down in her ivory tower so long she doesn’t the have common sense to handle the various matters that occur in family law, nor even interpret the laws correctly.

That makes sense as I now know why my blog is being read in Palm Springs. Ivory tower? She was TOLD a criminal wave was after me. She had proof. She ignored proof and law and in my view obstructed justice (a crime)- no excuses, she KNEW. I believe it was corruption as this crime wave after me committed corruption on another woman (Carly Singer/Latitude Solutions) before and she knowingly abetted crime. In my opinion, Judge Kira Klatchko is dangerous. I am sorry you experienced it as well….very sorry. Maybe that is why Judge Kira Klatchko “wanted my blog down?” She did not want the TRUTH out. Maybe….she wanted to hide ALL the corruption because this was a criminal wave attempting to silence me.

3. AT says:

I had the unfortunate experience to go I’m front of this HORRIBLE and NARCISSISTIC dishonorable Kira Klatchko as well. I lost custody of my son to our abuser, my son’s father, WHILE in hiding in domestic violence shelters after fleeing the abuse. Klatchko twisted everything around that I said and even had the audacity to tell me I ABDUCTED my son and am alienating him from his father. She also said I am completely discredited about the abuse and that I made it up!

Now my child continues to suffer at the mercy of his abusive father even though I took the proper steps to protect him.

Also, my ex had an atty Timothy Ewanyshyn who I believe is in bed with Klatchko and knows she sides with abusers and criminals. This atty himself is a nutjob if you Google him. He has a vendetta against victims of domestic violence. Indio court is sick and corrupted.

I hope it’s true she is no longer in Family Court where she never had any business being in anyway. She needs to be removed as a judge PERIOD. She is so biased and evil that narcissistic cunt.

The day she ordered my child into the sole custody of his father with supervised visits for me, I told Kaltchko she had no idea what she was doing andI left the courtroom crying my eyes out. I’m sure that gave her narcissitc self much pleasure. What she does is criminal and dangerous ruling in this manner. I don’t even know if I’ll ever see my child again. I raised him for most of his life with his father mostly out if the picture and now he gets sole custody. It’s the twilight zone.

I’ve since moved out of state and don’t even know where to begin to fight for my son back in my protective custody.

My heart BREAKS for you…BREAKS. I know it’s no consolidation to say not only myself, but way too many other women have been re-victimized in the family court system. Judge Kira Klatchko, Bonnie Zeldin Rosen, Timothy Ewanyshyn and more are BEYOND EVIL. They take women’s lives for PROFIT, women with a lack of resources due to the abuse. You should have seen Kira Klatchko roll her eyes at me when I told her my abusive ex husband, Richard Zona Jr. was involved with a criminal enterprise and a criminal mogul. One affiliate was arrested by the FBI the very next day! JUDGE KIRA KLATCHKO KNEW. They want my children’s souls to hurt me. IT IS A TWILIGHT ZONE, it is a HELL on EARTH. Ol Judge Kira Klatchko wanted my “BLOG DOWN”…as I believe she was AFRAID WE WOULD ALL FIND EACH OTHER just like the victims of Bill Cosby and Larry Nassar did. But we are finding each OTHER. It may be too late for my children, maybe yours, but I’ll expose it like the HELL it is to help others. Please be strong. Don’t give up. My list of women is growing…………….

4. Inna says:

This Klatchko witch has to be reported to the Commissioner! Who is behind her ? Who is pushing this rude obnoxious woman with zero common sense and zero knowledge of law to be the judge?!

Oh… SHE HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE COMMISSIONER. My best guess, from terrifying experience, is that criminals and corruption back her. She certainly rules in their favor. Knowingly. She has been reported to MORE THAN JUST THE COMMISSIONER as they look the other way on corruption too. The criminal gang that came after me with six attorneys and nine months of terror, harrassment, and legal abuse, to silence me, had the SECOND arrest in one year in their GANG just the other day. Maybe more arrests are to come……we can all be hopeful for justice to be served.

5. Inna says:

Tracy, I sure hope so! I believe there is a network of certain attorneys in the loop with certain judges that do what they want, ignore all law and rip off clients or extort money to force settlements to split among themselves! I believe this judge got too close to this network of many Russian and America attorneys and some judges. Huge web of corruption. Too bad it’s hard to ask FBI to investigate! Attorney General is also a possibility

Unfortunately, from experience I believe you to be accurate. It needs exposed, investigated, and prosecuted. The FBI already made two arrests on the “GANG” that came after me in her courtroom, to silence me. Kira Klatchko ruled in favor of the criminals and asked “Is that Blog Down?”. This judge (puke), this woman, wanted my blog on domestic abuse, and a crime team after me, “DOWN.”

6. You are a very smart person!

7. Sonny Treviño says:

She is a bully of the worst kind! She along with all the CCRC counselors need to be removed from their positions. It doesn’t matter how many complaints these people have there won’t be any change.

I am so sorry you were exposed to her extremely sinister judgement. I disagree, I believe life has a way of coming back around on those that are just plain horrible. Please follow through on legal complaints to the proper authorities, if you have them.